Inflammation on MRI
Does inflammation show up on an MRI and do doctors misdiagnose because of it? Like say if someone had a tramatic brain injury or a concussion, then got an MRI with contrast and wouldnt the hurt brain be on the MRI like as a bruise or something, and doctors think it may be a tumor?

I only ask because I got a serious hit to the head and im wondering because they found something near my cerebellum.
Hi, relax, traumatic and tumor related findings are quite different and doctors can easily identify it. Many times it happen that MRI’s are ordered because of traumatic injuries but some cyst or growth is found which totally is, incidental finding, not related to trauma.
Yeah thats my story in a nutshell, but they dont know what it is exactly so im having a second MRI with contrast done and it just has me scared because ht eonly symptoms i have are a headache exactly where the bump is in my head.(cerebral, back of head)
Hopefully it aint a cancer or something