Inside tremor, earthquake feeling, twitches, pulsating
I feel that my heartbeat is all over my body....and is beating so strong that when I sit still my body rocks to my heartbeat.

I also have internal tremors and I feel like my heartbeat and the tremors or vibrations are linked to the heartbeat. When my heartbeats I feel an earthquake feeling too when I'm standing still.

I feel like as if someone is shaking my chair or someone is shaking my bed while sleeping. I also have random twitches and muscle spams.

I notice this sensation more when I pause or rest. so this means that the tremor/vibration/beats are occurring 24/7.
hi everyone!
recently we have just experienced  a real earthquake.a strong one that had destroyed properties and lives of many people.
lately I dont know if this is a trauma 'coz i always feel that there is another earthquake and i palpatate everytime i feel that way...I feel very anxious since it happened...
i can feel like the bed is moving or the chair is shaking...and my heart beats wo fast...I am scared.
Same thing for me. For about six months now, I have felt my bed being pressed around under me, like a cat is walking around on the mattress. I sometimes feel steady rocking and shaking, and sometimes just those ghost steps. It also happens in my chair when I'm driving or sitting at work.

Does anyone who is experiencing this also feel a little bit of tugging on your clothes from time to time?

It just feels like someone is lightly pulling on the fabric sometimes.

I don't like any of this, and I want to figure out how to make it go away. I'm afraid it might be a demon.
I thought I will log back in and post it since rarely anyone comes back with the update. So I have had these internal tremors for about two years  and now I can say that THEY ARE GONE...Yay! I think it was related to body's response to a prolonged chronic stress, and even though I thought I had everything under control my body was acting opposite. I think so because I saw numerous doctors and many tests later everything checked out fine . Once I started meditating, exercising and sleeping better  little by little the symptoms disappeared. So I hope this helps someone not to freak out in the beginning ( how I did) if you are having the same symptoms as I did. Because anxiety only feeds on itself and escalates physical symptoms even more.
It feels like my palse or nerve is beating and more likely moving in my skin like a baby would move inside of a belly . Whats happing to me ? What should I do .
I find this post and I have some information that will help you. Yes same
symptoms I experience. That what you call inside tremor. Your body is
shaking and looks the world is spinning and looks like there is an
earthquake. Your chair is rock by somebody but there is no one. I also
have series of chest pains and palpitations sometimes and that surge of
headache in the head and backache and muscle pains and teeth..My physical
examination and all are normal to begin with. I visited the doctor and he
said It is Meniere's disease which characterized by series of Vertigo. As
the body coop up with the imbalance of stress. I didn't have enough sleep
overnight back then but I sleep regularly though with at least 6 - 7
hours but it really bothers me when it took 3 days and this inside tremor
become often... The main causes of vertigo are benign paroxysmal
positional vertigo,are Ménière's disease,vestibular neuritis,and
labyrinthitis,but may also be caused by a concussion or a vestibular
migraine. Excessive consumption of ethanol (alcoholic beverages) can also
cause symptoms of vertigo. I have one question for you though.. Did you
experience before the series of tremors something is knocking at your
ear - Tinnitus?. Are you became sensitive with sounds especially when
sleeping or in the process of falling a sleep then you hear a sudden loud
voice from a vehicle?. If you happen to experience this it is definitely
Meniere's disease. For more information about Meniere's disease just type
and search it. I was given 2 medicines by the doctor to take for 2 weeks
- Betahistine(generic) and Stugeron Cinnarizine. Be sure to always have
enough sleep everyday. Hope this helps.
Can u help it feels like its a gin or entity doing this to me I get  scared I m 38 healthy and worried
Even when I sleep its constantly shaking and vibrating in my legs - someone jell please
Have you found any answers yet?
I have been experiencing these symptoms for about 6months now…Did you ever find a diagnosis or solution to the problem? Thanks!
Wow, I've experienced something similar to all of you and it's been so frustrating and scary.  I am a 24 year old female and have experienced "the shakes" for the last four years.  Doctors have informed me that I have a partial right bundle-branch block that shows up on my EKG, but they tend to be dismissive about this and tell me it's common and nothing to worry about.  I am also hypoglycemic and have suffered from varying degrees of anxiety/depression since I was 15.  My thyroid has been tested and deemed normal, and I have seen a cardiologist who basically told me they didn't know what was going on.

I will go months without having an episode, but then the tremors will hit me seemingly out of nowhere.  It seems like alcohol and other drugs and chemicals can trigger the tremors, but I have also had tremors hit me when I have been in a relaxed and sober state.  My symptoms start with a "whooshing" feeling and I know an episode is coming on.  My heart rate accelerates and becomes extremely irregular; my whole body gets internal tremors that come in waves and are so intense that my teeth chatter.  My body temperature goes crazy and I can't tell if I'm too hot or too cold.  The worst symptom by far is the "blackout" feeling--constantly fighting to maintain consciousness.  

I am usually calm through the whole episode.  I keep myself from panicking because it seems to make the symptoms worse.  The tremors come in waves, decreasing in frequency until the episode has passed. They can last anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours.  It all leaves me physically exhausted.

It doesn't happen much--maybe only 10 times in the last 4 years--but it is terrifying.  I do my best to prevent episodes, but sometimes they just happen.  Overall, I am incredibly fit and healthy with no known allergies and am very rarely sick.  I am a vegetarian and eat balanced meals, and exercise for 20-45 minutes every day.  I do drink, but in moderation and am very careful to stay hydrated.  I really wish I knew what was going on with me.  I'm sick of being afraid.
Another possible thing to check is your taurine level.  50% of your body's taurine level is contained in your heart muscle. Low taurine can cause heart palps and prevent/reduce magnesium absorption.  I had been working on building my magnesium levels for months and was feeling better other than an increase in heart palps.  When you see your doctor gets all your levels checked for vitamins, minerals, amino acids,etc -  magnesium, phosphorus, taurine, etc.  Good luck.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one going through this! If anyone finds any treatments or reliefs for this please email me! ***@****
Hi can anyone plz advise me I'm a 25 year old female and have been suffering with terrible palpitations and tremors for around 2 years and it's at its worst at the min, I'm I'm 120mg of propranolol daily and have had ecg and a 24 hr ECG and came back relatively fine I've also had my thyroid levels tested and they came back ok and a scan on my throat and as before came back fine although a little enlarged, and I've had lots of blood tests all ok except my blood count a little low, my doctor has now referred me to a neurologist, what would that be for? I'm always tired and feeling generally unwell can some one plz shed any light as to what's going on I'm at my wits end thank u x
Hello. It's simple. It's a clear symptom of Candida Albicans. I suffer from the same thing, every part of my body, including my brain, is pulsating. It's because of Candida's poisoning your system from inside. It's in the bloodstream, infecting all the organs. You will suffer until you change your diet and take medicine against candida.
I've got all these symptoms you're talking about. They come and go: the twitching, the rocking that feels like an earthquake. The pounding heart, the list goes on! lol :)))  I've made so many visits to the ER that I can't count them. I've had lots of tests that turned up nothing significant. So.....I try to ignore my symptoms and focus my attention on something else. Physical activity seems to help the best. However, reading as well as crochet help me too.
I also started to notice these sensations after living in an earthquake area, I'm not sure if it is the cause or that they just gave me  fear and now I wake up instead of sleeping through them. I have two ideas as to what is going on 1) a lot of earthquakes are man made, they use radio frequencies to do this, we are sensitive to the constant frequencies that we are being subject. 2) I'm Christian and very strongly aware of angels and demons in and around us. We are under spiritual attack?
Hi, how have your symptoms progressed? Have you heard anything new? I am 22 and suffer from the same sorts of symptoms you are describing with the same of things ruled out (thyroid, many blood tests). I am also seeing a neurologist and am currently being tested for a genetic disorder called MERRF.
I   dont know where to start, basically I started getted head aches... Intense Banging headaches. I Felt.. a bit different to the week before. It felt like alchohol wasnt doing its job properly.. and sniffing a line felt... well it felt like it would not go where it was supposed to be going. Strange pains and trippy feeling in mouth.. like it was changing shape. Because I use a drug called MCAT that used to be legal, it makes you clench your jaw,,, maybe grind your teeth,, so i couldnt really tell people how strange the feelings were because  'drugs' WAS ALWAYS THE ANSWER.  If i heard another person with a drug problem say that.. id probably laugh.. but i know my own body... or atleast thought i did. things got weirdly worse,, seeing flashes all the time, hot . cold spots, hearing different sounds,,  hallucinating....  then a twitch in my finger as teh months went on, as my finger twitched it made my elbow jolt, then inturn my eye would quiver, bouncing around my body like magnets. That was just the begining, eventually it felt like what i can only describe as  a whirl wind spireling out of my body of my air.... i became breath less.... All my friends and public seemed to drain my energy.. stealing my  energy.. this is how it felt. People began to look sinister, looked evil,  some red eyes, or feature... Even this was the begining.. I then couldnt concentrate,, scared, thinking i was loosing my mind. I would get out of bed, go to put on my socks, take them off, put my shirt on back wards... trip over... lye back down, then get up..  ... whilst constantly hearing a loud noise that would shoot my adrenilin through the  roof... i could barely breath, i thought maybe id ****** my head up and i was in for an institute..  ..   i wqasnt in control of my body, almost felt like possesion,  id touch my foot and my other hand would flicker at my head, my eye then flickering at my toe and by then i forgot i was touching my foot and in another paranoid mode.....   That was about a month ago... Im trying to be calm, and meditating the best i can, but i have a short attention span as it is plus i cant keep still or calm as  noises come and go.. its like im being tested.. its not all auditory hallucinations... it might be a car.. people talking, a cat/dog..... bang... something that is actually happeneing,, but its like its there for me... It follows where ever i go..... I thought i had lost all senses... I was hot cold, in pain, needed to wee, couldnt wee.... couldnt poo.... needed a poo. and it almost feels like im held together by burps .. as nutty as that sounds if i belch.. it feels like my body falls apart and i get breathless..   any ideas??? CAN A SOLW BE STOLEN ALMOST FEELS IM POSSESED SOMETIMES  FEELS LIKE DEATCH AND MY CELLS ARE CHANGING I CANT HELP BUT NOT PAY ATTENTTENTION TOO TV.. LAPTOP TYPING ITS AL BECOMMING UN DOABLE AS ITS LIKE MY CELLS REBELLING I CANT THINK
I have the exact same thing. We bought a 2 level 70's style townhouse a year ago and I started feeling the bed shake the entire night, like a tremor. I couldn't sleep for 3 days and was running ragged. Then I tried propping my neck up on 3 pillows and helped a bit but I can feel them. The sensation moved to every part of the house. I did some research and found that they were using sonic pile drivers to install segments of the new Skytrain and these generally drive all night until the day crew comes in and resumes construction. It stopped for a number of months but last night it began to happen again. No sleep. My wife doesn't feel it at all. My theory is that when I have an inner ear infection or sinus problems, or haven't drank enough water to resolve those issues, I become hyper sensitive to vibration. I am stocking up on Vit C and drinking lots of water and will see if this helps this next segment of construction.
Hello, everyone, I am a Geophysicist working in oil industry, aged 25, athlete and happy satisfied fellow.

Iv been experiencing very similar symptoms, as everyone else is. The search for it on internet narrows down to Parkinsons disease or multiple sclerosis (MS). But seems its not it, as many who have consulted doctors have failed to diagnose it.

Lets put our everyday routines here, So we might be able to come to a COMMON STIMULUS for these symptoms. And few things which i have noticed in my routine whenever i feel it are Excessive exercise, Loss of meals, stress (work/home), and sexual activity or masturbation.

Feel free to email: unkown_visitor***@****
Hi i have been having these exact same things, started few nights ago with a very sharp pain in my back like someone had touched it with a jumpy feeling second night it had done that then it started:
Night 1 heart palpitations Night 2 also, sometimes during the day
Breathing difficulty's and feeling dizzy like am going to die
Pains in organs like liver, kidney and neck
Cold Sores & Swollen glands
Headaches
But most noticeable is the constant Earthquakes for 3 days solid, I announced there was a Earth Quake, turns out i was Crazy no one else has felt one and NO reports has been made for any
I have depression, but no anxiety, i have been scared thou has i been finding things open that shouldn't be open, so it scared me.
Found this and thought i'd share please note, you can suggest to the doctors this, and he will make a decision based on answers (so remember to share your full experience write down so you know step by step. (Please note this is the only thing i've seen on this, but its not necessary is this.)

Parkinson’s disease is a condition in which part of the brain becomes progressively damaged over many years.
The three main symptoms of Parkinson’s disease are:
tremor (involuntary shaking of particular parts of the body)
slow movement
stiff and inflexible muscles
A person with Parkinson’s disease can also experience a wide range of other physical and psychological symptoms, including depression, constipation, problems sleeping (insomnia), loss of sense of smell (anosmia) and memory problems.

Seeking medical advice

See your GP if you are concerned that you may have symptoms of Parkinson's disease.
Your GP will ask about the problems you are experiencing and may refer you to a specialist for further tests.

No tests can conclusively show that you have Parkinson's disease. Your doctor will base a diagnosis on your symptoms, medical history and the results of some simple exercises.
Your GP will talk to you about the problems you are experiencing and they may ask you to perform some simple mental or physical tasks (such as moving or walking around) to help with the diagnosis.
In the early stages, your GP may find it difficult to say whether you definitely have the condition because symptoms are usually mild.

Referral to a specialist

If your GP suspects Parkinson's disease, you will be referred to a specialist. This will usually be either a neurologist (specialist in conditions affecting the brain and nervous system) or a geriatrician (a specialist in problems affecting elderly people).
If your GP thinks you may be in the early stages of Parkinson’s disease, you should see a specialist within six weeks. If they think you may be in the later stages, you should see a specialist within two weeks.
The specialist will be likely to ask you to perform a number of physical exercises so they can assess whether you have any problems with movement.
A diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease is likely if you have at least two of the three following symptoms:
uncontrollable shaking in a part of your body (tremor) that usually only occurs at rest
slowness of movement (bradykinesia)
muscle stiffness (rigidity)
If your symptoms rapidly improve after taking a medication called levodopa, it is highly likely you have Parkinson’s disease. However, most specialists no longer perform this type of 'diagnostic challenge'.
Special brain scans, such as a single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) scan, may also be carried out in some cases to try to rule out other causes of your symptoms.

oh ... how are you feeling now ...
I also have sleep disturbances with strong heart beats and shortness of breath ... doctors tell this is anxiety ...
I have faced the following few months before ...

while I was asleep, I literally felt someone sitting on my bed and pulling me ... I was speechless and suddenly woke up but found nothing ...

second time also, I saw one hand pulling me when I was in deep sleep, but when I woke up it disappeared in front of me ...

Doctors told me it's Anxiety Disorder and the dreams feeling to be real are due to sub conscious memory activation due to anxiety ...

how are you feeling now ?
good to hear that it's cured for you ...

but how can anxiety affect our body even though we are normal and calm?

it's happening for me from few months that ... even though I don't think anything and staying calm and then if I lie down for sleeping, heartbeat increase, tremor, shortness of breath, dizziness, ... etc all occur ... :(
I have had this happening for the last 15 years but only maybe 1-5 times a year! When it first started i described as a feeling like the old school computer monitors when you turned them off/on, it slowly progressed to an earthquake inside my whole body, I am completely alert through the whole thing that usually lasts only seconds, but today it happened and i stood hanging on to a shelf and shook the pics off of it. scared me to death! about 9 years ago i had one and i passed completely out and my husband almost had a stroke because he couldnt wake me up! lol I never really had anything tested because im a chicken, and when I just googled the symptoms I halfway expected it to return results suggesting i was crazy!    
Hello all... I am a 33 y.o male and have been having the same symptoms from time to time in the past. They started the all over again mid October and have been going on every late evening since.
The "earthquake" starts after 8pm till the early hours of the morning (3-4 am). I visited multiple doctors and had a full medical checkup. The main concern was elevated heartrates from 90 to 120 bpm.
The cardiologist gave me a clean bill of health... I knew I had hypothyroidism and had an endocrinologist run more tests. I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease called Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (Chronic thyroiditis).
It sounds serious but it is not uncommon at all.
Basically the thyroid gland produces the hormones that control your metabolism and your heart rate. Any malfunction of the gland (especially hyperthyroidism, where more of the hormone is produced) directly affects your heartbeat. Even if the rate is not too high it can still feel like an internal earthquake, mostly felt when sitting still or laying down. The constant vibrations/palpitations also cause the nausea and dizzyness by shaking the labyrinth inside your ears, that controls balance.
The fact that it happens late at night or early morning also has to do with the times that your body adjusts hormone levels to prepare you for rest or for a new day ahead.
Having said all that you would expect that since doctors have found out or hypothesised about the cause they would have come up with a treatment to stop the symptoms. Not really!!!
Apparently besides prescribing INDERAL (propanolol hydrochloride) which slows down the elevated heart rates, but does not eliminate the trembling symptoms; doctor suggested a better, lenghty management of the thyroiditis with regular tests of the hormone levels (T3, T4, FT3, FT4, Anti-TPO etc) and adjustment of the thyrohormone with meds (pills).
I hope you found this useful and that I have motivated you all to check your thyroid. Visit an endocrinologist to make sure! Finding what is wrong is a process of elimination, so why not ckeck this out too?
If I have any updates, I'll keep you all posted!          
i can't believe how many people feel this sensation..it is just so strange.
the docs do not know. i do not drink alcohol,
like the bed is slightly shaking, the pulsing, this morning i could feel my pulse even in my nose. one morning i asked my husband if he could feel the vibration when he touched my arm, he said no..

it lasts for an hour or more .. i get afraid..

i take a multi vitamin every other day.. i have been shut in /winter/
bu it happened last summer when i was active..

this has been going on about a year and a half.
i am 53 female menopausal..
what the heck..

These experiences can be completely benign, however, they do appear with untreated high blood pressure. You'd be wise to speak to your doctor about this, who may suggest that your husband check your blood pressure and pulse during these events.

Machines that read and report blood pressure are available for under $50 at any pharmacy these days.
Hi everyone,  I have only scanned some of the comments here so I am not sure what has been said already.  I have similar sensations, palpitations, feeling like my heartbeat is throbbing all over my body.    I also have other symtoms like asthma, brain fog, fatigue and all over body pain that flares from time to time.

I believe that my problems are caused by generalised chronic inflammation.  I have noticed a link with my diet and increased symptoms.   I noticed improvements in my symptoms when I cut out gluten / wheat, cow dairy, and meat (but I still eat fish).   I no longer take medication as my symptoms improved so much.  I still get flares if I eat processed foods or foods containing the stuff I'm trying to avoid.

In my case I think some of it may be due to 'Leaky Gut Syndrome'  - which causes inflammation in the lining of the gut, allowing all sorts of molecules and proteins into the blood that shouldn't be there, and that this causes general body-wide inflammation.  This kind of information has not yet become part of Medicine so you won't find Doctors talking to you about this.   The western diet has become full of additives and chemicals, and I think more and more people are reacting to these chemicals with chronic background inflammation, and finding no answers when they go to the doctor.

It has taken me literally years to figure all this out.  It is a huge journey, but if committed to searching and change, we can try to find out what works for us as individuals - as we are all so different.  Hope this helps someone out there! :-)
Hello Pollydog -- did you ever find out if it's hormone related?  I have been going through these anxiety-symptoms for 18 months now, and it's not fun.  Next month I will be 43!
Sooooo many comments since I last checked this thread.  

My earthquakes have improved so now I directly relate it to the low blood volume, low blood pressure, and chronic dehydration from whatever is causing my adrenals to not make enough aldosterone.

However, since the last two years my aunts has been diagnosed with full blown Parkinson's and my mom will be evaluated soon for dementia or other neurological issues. My latest brain scan shows an enlarged perivascular space in right basal ganglia and asymmetrical lateral ventricles, which I had to ask nicely twice to be included on my report because its supposedly a super small likelihood its significant. But, it just might end up being important down the road. Who knows. Anyway, back to a neurologist for me too. My autonomic testing didn't show orthostatic hypotension so cardiologist says its not heart. Endocrinologist doesn't think Cushing's or Addison's but I have fluctuating symptoms and labs. Pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma tumors will be checked for good measure because sis had adrenal tumor and neurofibromatosis is linked to my mothers side, but probably not any of that either.

Has any of you used any corticosteroids for treatment?
I have a skin disorder called lichen and I used a medication called dermovate, to rub on the areas affected. It contains corticosteroids and to me it seems, that this might have affected my adrenal gland somehow, because I got the same feeling you are describing here and also dizziness. The episodes lasted about 3-4 weeks, then got better.
Now I have a tingling sensation in my hands and feet an my left leg is throbbing like a fluid flowing through my calf or something similar. Feels like elevated pulse, but while checking the pulse from my wrist, the pulse is normal. I also get occasional extra cystols, meaning that couple of times a day it feels like my heart does an extra beat or skips one. According to my doctor, everything is fine, got a MRT, also everything good.
I started feeling this quite recently ... i do live in an earthquake zone therefore is a little confusing.... i'm 36 and started physical fitness at home a couple months ago and it started after that.
I don't feel it with the intensity as most of the people here ... i just feel constant tremors like in the start of an earthquake but never feel the jolt of the earthquake. I am feeling them now as i lay on my bed and the bed is where it always happens when i'm trying to fall asleep or watching a movie. i do not have any issues with lack of sleep or stress (maybe mild stress is present but nothing to be worried about).  
I take no medication at all (painkillers for migranes once in a while and some multivitamin). My most recent blood pressure was 122/75. i tested for sugar (diabetes) and thats normal too... Nothing else feels wrong and i can function normally as i have done all my life.
I test a lot of herbal home remedies on myself rather than going to a doctor so if i do come across anything i will share with you all.  
Has anyone experienced the sensation in  a way that you can feel your arms like vibrate/tremble? I swear it seems to move up and down my body and sometimes I can feel it in my head when I lay down at night. I have this feeling almost like my heart is beating in my stomach it'll just move like a rapid twitch but feels like my heartbeat.  I also get a prickly/tingling feeling in my hands and legs and I almost feel like my hand is weak or something. These syprs have happening  for a week followed by 2 weeks of waking up lightheaded, having eye problem, sleeping for long periods and still feeling tired and having that last all day. Lightheadedness has gone but now this is scaring me. I'm really terrified could anyone say if they experienced the same thing??? I've been tested for a thyroid problem, anemia, viruses, and a couple of other things everything came back normal. I'm just wondering if anyone thinks it may be a sign of MS my mom and her aunt both have it. Please someone help! I'm terrified I may have something terminable or even ALS
Yup. It's because of tyroid problem. It's a silent killer. Do (pranayam)breathing techniques yoga to cure it.
I was looking all over the Internet for symptoms of food poisoning and came across this feed. So I just want anyone who reads this to know that I am not saying this is what the problem is but merely stating my particular situation.
I started having the tremors years ago, by the way I am a 58/f, So when it started happening I decided to go the process of illumination way. I started one thing at a time and went for months and months doing this. What I found was that I had always washed dishes, cleaned my floors, my bathrooms and other normal cleaning without gloves. I also used chemicals when cleaning and never used gloves. So I started using gloves to clean with and in that process I started dropping one chemical cleaner at a time. Over time my tremors, feeling of bugs crawling on me, twitches, spasms subsided and then finally went away. It has been about 2 years now.
So here we are today. This past Saturday night I went out to eat and around 2am in the morning I started throwing up really bad. This is about 6 hours later it's starts after I have eaten. Never have I felt so sick and have sure never thrown up like this. The throwing up went on for about 16 hours. After a few hours it was nothing but dry heaving. Then came the severe diarrhea, fever, sweats,  then cold, then severe need for water, eyes running, burning in the back of my throat. This went on for about 36 hours. I am setting in my living room right now feeling much better but am having the internal tremors again, the feeling of bugs crawling on me, the twitches and spasms. I realize now I have been poisoned. Whether indirectly or directly I am not sure yet. But all of you women need to think about what you subject yourself to daily when it comes to everyday cleaning. Because food poison can be caused by several different things. Not just bacteria, staph, E. coli etc., it can also be chemical poisoning. Which has made me write this comment. My symptoms went away after using the gloves while cleaning after several months and never returned. Now that I have the same symptoms tonight after, I believe from poisoning, then I am convinced it is chemical. Which is why your test are all coming back normal. They can't find the chemical because it's already out of your system, but the chemical can cause damage to nerves and other parts of your body. So not sure if this makes any sense or will help anyone but after the last few nights of pure hell and now this tremor crap again I am totally convinced it is caused by chemicals. Hope this helps someone or everyone. Because there is nothing worse than going to the doctor, having them run expensive test just to have the test results come back normal. With today's medical Insurance co-pays it's ridicules. I have great insurance but for allot of people they don't. So try this and see if that helps you before you spend thousands of dollars just to have results come back negative and having the snot scared out of you. I will also add that some chemical poisoning you never get over and suffer for the rest of your life with. Hope this helps someone out there.
hi I had episode in Thailand last June were I had very fast heart beat and could not breath I was taken to a medical centre were I was give beta blockers and put on a drip then taken to hospital. I never found out what it was as I had to leave the hospital because I would not give them £5000.ever since then iv had heart pains, heart flutters, short of breath , anxiety, pins n needles all down my left side, the odd muscle twitching and these tremors on my body 24/7 and is a lot worse when im in the gym my t-shirt is literally vibrating and my heart racing plus I can hear my heart beat all the time. iv had ECGS, ultrasounds, blood tests and has all came back normal the doctors keep turning me away please can you suggest anything its making my life hell  

I think for me was that I had all these symptoms of the prolonged stress which I thought I was handling fine. However my body became exhausted and   chemically imbalanced, which in turn was causing all these weird symptoms, of dizziness, pronounced heartbeat, breathing issues, brain fog and many more. What I did first is went to doctors to see if I had something serious going on, but all the bloodwork, heart tests, lung tests, thyroid, neurological tests came back normal. So I started by changing my lifestyle, which seems not like much but i saw results immediately. I started going to sleep at regular time and walking outside for 2-3 hours a day. Meditating, breathing exercises, eating organic and healthy foods and etc mainly fruits and vegetables little meat. and overall trying to calm my brain. And now I can say this all went away after about a month I started doing all that. I'm not saying this is what is happening with you, but if you go to doctor and they dont find anything then it could be just anxiety affecting you .
Same thing, exactly same thing. Its been 6 months now, and i getting worse, the pain as well, no answer
Hey Yunis_02 I wonder if you got better, what happened to you. This is happening to me now.... please tell me know what you did to make it go away. Add me on facebook Fred T Castro . God bless
You have described exactly what I'm feeling & going through! So good to know I'm not alone. How would you advise handling this?
I'm 36 & in good health, according to all the tests my Dr recently had done, but, I am under a tremendous amount of stress at this very moment.
I have given up on sleep, and I try my best to function normally, but this is making me insane.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Hi, could you please help me, what i can do for this..I am also having same kind of problem ...
soniya
Could you please tell me about it ...and how this can be recovered.
Please help me ..
soniya
I have been experiencing the same thing since 3 years now. It usually worsens after a real earthquake strikes and happens almost every night for weeks. In between earthquakes, it happens sometimes consecutive days, or maybe 3 days a week or even with a week's difference. Each time, I wake up around 2-30ish and my heartbeat is really fast. I have to clutch to my bed and hold still to figure out whether its the ground moving or me. Sometimes I jump out of the bed in half sleep and run for safety. It happens even when I sleep on time. I have had anxiety issues in recent past, but its difficult to relate that to the sudden pulsating in deep sleep.
Hi I m Sarah from Nepal I m feeling same from Nepal earthquake my whole body feels like earthquake this is troubling me in my job my home works  I visited lots of doctors n lots of test but n head MRI too but noting wrong n I also had Anxity medication but even medication doesn't worked for me it still feels earthquake from 2 yrs I made me so painful my life  plz plz if anyone their let me know how can I be normal as b4 even doctor medicine failed for me or dey might failed to prescrcribe rite medicine for me now adays wen my active Anxity off I feel so angry wid own me n y I m alive
I am Saurabh from India. Since 2 months I am feeling dizziness sometime and tremor of earthquake every time. While steping on road or sitting over chair I feel that somebody is pulling my chair and shaking me. Also I can hear vibrating sound while I inhale. I am much worry Please suggest me @ saurabh.***@****   I will be obliged for the same
Thanks and regards,
Saurabh !
Please someone tell me the answer to dannii question
Was it all just stress chronic over breathing and tension
ATTENTION!

Even if I don't know what this problem regarding tremors could be for each of you, I might have a solution for the majority.

Transdermal Magnesium
I recommend all of you doing some research on it so you could better grasp the importance of magnesium and the beneficial effect of transdermal magnesium.

The most probable culprit for this tremors may be a magnesium deficiency. Even if you eat "well", remember that:

- food these days is not very rich in magnesium
- you might have toxicity in your system and that may hinder the magnesium absorption
- a magnesium deficieny can also be linked to a calcium and potasium deficiency, all being very essential to the nervous system
- anxiety, depression, alcohol, or a physical/psychological trauma can deplete magnesium levels more that you think

PS: Get some good Vitamin D (from the sun, not from supplements!)

I believe that for me eveything started with a panic attack and some stressing moments in my life. (that resulted in tremors + twitches + numbness in hands/feet + fatigue)
I might've been already magnesium deficient and the panic attack and anxiety probably worsened the problem.

Transdermal magnesium was also very efficient temporary. I had these moments when you get to bed and start trembling, it was so weird and suspicious. Immediately after I applied the solution I felt more relaxed and  got able to sleep. I hope this helps.

Stay healthy!
I have the same sort of symptoms im gunna bookmark the msgboard and come back if i find a solution:)
Hi, My name is Bernard Wellio age 49. This same filling of feeling like your whole body has just turned into a heart with such pulsating or more like pulptation (execuse the spelling) is scaring and abnormal. I have been to the hospital time and again, and all they give me is pain killers, and B complex. It can come to state whereby you pass out or feel like you might faint or even faint, and mostly feeling dizzy. What I did for it to feel a little lot better was to reduce smoking cigarettes, reduced taking caffein beverages, and stopped drinking alcohol. It is not gone  completely, but much better, and sometimes I even forget about it. I believe stress, and anxiety are the main cause. I also don't sleep, and I think a lot which I believe also contributes. I feel a certain zoom in my head or brain, mild head aches, and eye socket head aches on either left side of the head or vice versa. I can hear twitching sounds in my nerves, and yes spams too. also vegetables do help a lot.
It is a form of anxiety. Benzo's work well but if you do not want a narcotic or as it's also known as a controlled substance then try Prozac generic name is fluoextine. There is also Zoloft or it's generic name Setraline. There are many medications and home remedies as well. I am a seasoned med tech who has experienced that when I have neglected to take my medication. The medical industry will do that as well as work overload.
Sorry for the misspellings. Today is a day that I have not taken my script. That should have read Benzo's
Wow! I made lot's of errors there! SO SORRY!
Hi I am Azren Nessa Biswas and I am 14 years old, I am from Manila,Philippines and I have the same feeling. I have a trauma of an earthquake since last week, until i now I can't sleep because I always think that the surrounding is shaking even it is not, I am scared,my hands and my feet are always cold and I am always nervous. Can someone help me? I am really scared,I am just a teenager I don't know what to do.
hey. im also from laguna, philippines. and i have the same feeling. im 15 yrs old and i've been traumatized in earthquake too. do you think this is normal? i cant sleep well and natatakot ako na baka lumindol ulit. Pag nakatayo ako ng straight, parang konti nalang babagsak na ko kasi hilong hilo ako kahit wala naman akong sakit. Sheez! I cant take this anymore. Just pray to God
I have experienced similar symptoms and my diagnosis was Hashimotos which is a thyroid disease but once I was in the correct medicine those issues seemed to stop and I feel better. Ask for a thyroid peroxidase test and regular thyroid test and that will probably help a lot of you. I went years with symptoms almost identical to every one here and it was all due to the thyroid.