Legs shake when I descend stairs
For the last 2 months or so my legs shake as I walk down stairs, sit down, stand up, stretch, and even when I am sitting on the floor.  

Perhaps unrelated, I have been experiencing "buzzing" in my head when I am trying to fall asleep.  It isn't painful, but a little unsettling.  

I am currently taking spironolactone for acne, bupropion for depression, chantix to quit smoking, and claritin for allergies.

Thanks!!
You have emotions in your stomach that you can't get out and it messed up your nervous system. You need to somehow stop thinking about what happened to you. All the negative emotions are in stomach. Do you have strange stomach sensations (like butterflies, or sometimes even good feelings)? Can you feel sinuses when you breathe in (like they are too sensitive)? Do you have issues with throat (sometimes can't speak) and something like panic attacks, but only when you are near certain people?