Lumps growing on the head
My husband has lumps growing on his head the first one started over ten years ago it was the size of a pea and now it is the size of a golf ball. He has three more like the size of bouncy balls you buy in a gumball machine. They are all in a row with like a inch space in between. He has no health insurance and I am trying to get help from the community health fund at RI hospital still no call back. He finally wants to go and get them looked at which I am happy about and scared at the same time. The lumps are affecting him emotionally. Has anyone ever heard of this I am afraid that it might be cancer and I think he does to. Does anyone know where we can get them looked at we don't have a lot of money. Can anyone tell me what they think it could be. Any help will be greatly appreciated
Hi, Thank you for your question.  Usually an asymptomatic lump on head for so long years could be a fat accumulation at the site, normally called as lipoma. Although it hardly changes its shape or grow, it will be best to get this evaluated with the help of a skin specialist to understand any possibility of infection or other reasons. Hope this helps.