MRI ???
I had an MRI and was diagnosed with possible RSD from a carpel tunnel injury, To better understand my MRI i hope someone could help. could this be whats causing the Pain in my arm, hand?? Findings on the MRI
      C-2-C-3 No significant abnormality

C-3-C-4 There is a mild disk bulge with slight encroachment of the ventral thecal sac on the right. No Neural foraminal stenosis or cord compression.

C-4-C-5 Asymmetric right sided disk bulgde with slight encroachment of the ventral sac on the right. No neural foraminal stenosis or cord compression.

C-5-C-6 Ther is evidence of circumferential disk bulge with endplate spurring with mild compression of the ventral thecal sac. No significant cord compression.

C-6-C-7 and C-7-T-1 No significant abnormality.
       There is straightening of the cervical lorbisis due to spasm most likely..
Thank you for your question. Your report suggests that there are disc prolapsed condition at C3-4, C4-5, C5-6. Therefore, this disc bulge may lead to nerve irritation in the cervical (neck) spine because of injury/prolapse where contact between the edges of the vertebrae. In few people, this pain may be referred and perceived as occurring in the back of head (as electric sensation)- LHERMITTES SIGN, shoulders, arms or chest, rather than just the neck. Other symptoms may include vertigo, nausea (dizziness) and stiffness can be intermittent. It will be best that you consult a neurologist who would like to prescribe Pain killers, steroid and muscle relaxants. Other treatments could be cervical orthosis such as a soft cervical collar/stiffer neck brace to restrict neck movement. In addition, cervical traction may also be suggested by the doctor, if condition is severe. Hope this helps.