MRI of the brain
my son is 8 years old. 4 days after normal birth he had convulsion. it was once more repeated when he was 9 months old. now he is going to normal school and has  reached std II. physically he is normal. however he has drooling and wets pant in the class. he has to use nappy pads. his speech is not clear and is undergoing speech theraphy.
recently as advised by the nurologist a MRI of the brain was done. on the report of the MRI the following was mentioned :- "a small cystic lesion with periional edema in the frontal region. ENCEPHALOMACIA seen at bilateral perital paracenter and in occipital region. atrophy is seen in the distal body and spleniuym of the corpus collasum"

my question is what the above diogonisis means in a lay mans term. what treatment should be undertaken and where in India can i take my son for treatment. Please help

Encephalomalacia is softening of the brain. The child develops symptoms based on which part fo the brain is involved. Encephalomalacia is usually the result of trauma or hemorrhage. AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) New Delhi will be a good place for referral.