MRI report in english please!!
Had an MRI for neck pain and numbness in my arms, hands, and fingers.  I was wondering if someone could explain some of the findings for me.  My next appointment isn't for 2 weeks and it with my GP who ordered the tests.
c3-c4 A very minimal disc osteophyte complex is noted at this level which slightly effaces the ventral aspect of the thecal sac bus does not result in significant central canal or neural foraminal stenosis at this level.
c4-c5 There is a right paracentral disc osteophyte complex noted at this level and a small midline extruded disc fragment is noted which extends ina a cranial direction within the epidural space along the posterior aspect of the c4 vertebral segment for approximaely 4-5 mm.  This slightly effaces the ventral aspect of the thecal sac and abuts the ventral surface of the cervical spinal cord causing milkd calan narrowing.  Mild flattening of the cervical spinal cord is noted without associated cord adema or muomalacia.  There is no significant mural foraminal stenosis is appreciated at this level.
c5-c6 There is a bilobed disc oesteophyte complex present at this level which slightly effaces the ventral aspect of the thecal sac and abuts and mildly flattens the cervical spinal cord at this level.  Mild central canal stenosis is appreciated with a measured AP canal diameter of 8 mm.  There is no cord edema or myomalacia present.  Mild to moderate right sided neural foraminal stenosis is noted at this level.  The left neural foramen appoerars widely patent.