MRI results for cervical and lumbar
Sorry this is going to be long, but it is the results I have.  Cervical findings that were abnormal.  AT C3-C4 there is left facet and uncovertebral hypertrophy resulting in mild left neural foraminal narrowing.
C4-C5 there is a posterior disc osteophyte which indents the ventral aspect of the thecal sac.  Bilateral facet and uncovertebral hypertrophy greater on the left resulting in mild bilateral neural foraminal narrowing.
C5-C6 posterior disc osteophyte eccentric to the right and indents the ventral aspect of the thecal sac.  right facet and uncovertebral hypertrophy resulting in severe right neural foraminal narrowing.  
C6-C7 posterior disc osteophyte eccentric to the right and indents the ventral aspect of the thecal sac. Right uncovertebral hypertrophy with a probable disc herniation resulting in at least moderate right neural foraminal narrowing.
Now the lumbar
There is intervertebral disc height loss at L4-L5 with desiccation.  There are marrow endplate degenerative changes at this level.  There is a posterior osteophyte arising from the inferior L4 vertabral body.  There is a disc bulge with bilateral facet hypertrophy and ligamentous infolding resulting in moderately severe spinal canal stenosis.  There is also left lateral recess stenosis.  
There is moderate right and moderately severe left  neural foraminal narrowing.

At L5-S1 there is a disc bulge.  There is focal high signal intensity within the posterior central aspect of the intervertebral disc compatible with an annular fissure.  No significant stenosis or foraminal narrowing at this level.

I see a neurosurgeon on Aug. 11th.  I have been having more trouble walking.  As well as increased burning etc symptoms.  Also more pain going into each buttocks from hip area straight down to back of thigh on both sides.  I have hand and arm issues, with known permanent nerve damage in both hands from long term CTS.   Had Rt total release for CTS in 2007due to double impingement.  Didn' t have left done, but now having double impingement symptoms in left arm and hand.  Also ;numbness, tingling etc etc.  Hands shake quite abit, drop stuff all the time.  They lose strength rather quickly.  Have osteoarth. in base of right thumb, very painful, hand is bothering me quite abit.  Mainly using my left for everything, but am having increasing negative symptoms in that hand also.  Have had PT, Steroid shots, and other treatments since 2007.  I don't want to have surgery, but I don't want to lose function either.  Is the prognosis for this inevitable surgery?  How about inevitable loss of function without surgery.  Such as wheelchair?  Hands and arms losing full function also?  Thanks for any help at going over this.