Aa
A
A
Close
MRI side effects
I had a Brain MRI without contrast and I have felt extremely strange ever since.  I have been suffering with Vertigo which is why the MRI was done to begin with.  During the MRI I started feeling very weird.  I felt very dizzy and my chest and head felt great pressure and I even felt dumb in my right hand and I feel nausea at times too..  I had this done on a Friday and it is now the following Monday and I am still feeling very weird.  I am not normal feeling at all.  I was told there are no side effects from an MRI but I am here to tell you that I felt completely normal until about half way into the test I have felt weird and still do.  What can this be???  I am not able to do much at all but lie around I seem to be less dizzy and less nausious.  My head just feels like it has a lot of pressure and or like it is a fish bowl I just do not feel right at all.  Please give me an answer.  I sure hope this is not anything to least long term or life threatening.  I just want to feel normal again or at least the way I did before the MRI.  I know there are side efeects of an MRI or I would not feel this way.  Thank you.    dizzyhead13
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hello.  I read your post and can tell you that I too, are feeling side effects after having the MRI of my brain. It has been like 3 weeks since I had it done, but I am having strange headaches that didn't start until after the MRI, in fact, today I posted about it in the MS community...this was my second post about it.  
For about 3 days after I felt kind of "off balance"  a little dizzy, but had a horrible headache, different than the migraines and in a different spot...my brain!  These headaches are waking me up in the middle of the night/  and are quite severe.  I don't like it, it scares the heck out of me!  I hope you'll keep in touch to let me know how you are doing.       DeniseA.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources