Neurology Community
Memory loss

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Memory loss

Hello, please i need help with my brian. I forget things in a short time, how do I improve my brain efficiency? I would prefer a natural treatment. Please I need help!!!!
These are my revelations I had while growing out of the little case of epilepsy that i once had.... in comparisson to short termmemory loss and how to overcome short term memory loss without using a pill but with FAITH IN INDEPENDANCE and organizing the electrical synapses that our brains use most frequently/ rely on the most frequently....
you might need to forget some of your most valuable memories to be able to regain your short term memory... Thats how computers work... when my computer starts running out of memory it gets a case of short term memory loss on a monthly basis!    i compress all the old files/ delete some of them i dont need that essay i wrote last year anymore i just give it away.... i know its some where with someone but im not going to worry about some nonsense from a few years ago...i just hide it.... its all i can do..... what can i say? people make mistakes and when that happens the mistakes get compressed and kept safe out of reach.... soooo i dont know how old you are.... it does not matter... i would suggest painting the walls a different color or moving to a new town put a painting on the walll... that way you can focus on the current events rather than the events that are in memory...change a lot of what you are used to... dont pay attention to the usual because once you find that groove you will feel better than ever and you will want to keep on grooving... this can be hard because some of those memories(weddings, graduations, dramatic break ups), are intense but they do take up a lot brain power to think about so just take the photos and stash them in a safe area where no one will ever see them again,... soo you will be able to have short term memory sooon you will have nothing else to concentrate on except the current affairs.... that groove will help you with your short term memory loss find the groove!. A clean slate is all you need.... You just got too much power on your mind....All those wonderful children are not trying to get to you like that anymore... they are trying a new way. a way where none of us worry anymore because we have a good enough idea of whats going on.... we know that we dont need these pills but you know there is some sort of sexy groove that we are missing .. they will always be how they were when they were... there is no reason to keep that memory no matter how good it is.... it will always be there far back .... put it where it belongs... dont ever think about it again.... but you learned that day.... there is a way to get my short term memory back.... and this flashing documentation is suppossed to explain how to give a homo-sappien a clean slate of memory to allow for optimal performance.,,,,,just change your whole attitude on all the events that are holding up your memory.... yes what a wonderful day.... but now that wonderful day is clogging up your memory.... why is there any reason to want to keep some old memory that will take up a lot of brain power... up your memory for a while....... let it fleeet on through feeel the energy and get with the groove... this flash is wearing off but it is important ALL ILLNESS CAN BE CURED WITH FAITH AND FAITH ALONE FAITH IN RECOVERY!!!! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK FOR A RECOVERY YOU ONLY NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU WILL RECOVER! NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAID I AM SURE YOU MISUNDERSTOOD SOME OF IT! YOUR ILLNESS IS UNFORTUANTE BUT YOU NEED TO KEEP FAITH IN YOUR WILL AND YOUR POWER AND YOUR ABILITY TO DECIDE FOR YOURSELF YOU NEED THAT SOULFUL RHYME BECAUSE FINDING THAT GROOVE IS ALL YOU NEED TO BE CURED.... i know for i am cured..... i have been around this block and hope my abstract documentation is appreciated because there is certainly a lot of good information in there  that would not be found else where...