Muscle Twitching/Headaches
I have had random muscle twitches that have been happening over the past month and a half on and off. They twitches are random, and happen in my legs, back, sides, abdomen, arms, etc. They usually are the worst at night time (8pm on), and I only notice them when sitting down (almost never standing or moving). I have been having extreme fatigue also over the past 4-5 months, also getting extremely fatigued fast when working out. I had a random bout of vision change when everything went 'dream like' like I was consumed in fog (not to be confused with blurriness), extreme dizziness and unbalance, perception changes and an odd detachment with my body. I was put on prednisone during that period and it cleared. My eye doctor nor headache specialist knew what was wrong. I suffer from extreme unknown headaches for the past 2 years and have seen various neurologists and headache specialists. I have had blood work of all sorts done up, even recently almost every panel done a month ago. Everything is normal and no one knows what is wrong. I had a clear CT scan a year ago, and a clear MRI a month and a half ago. Why is this muscle twitching coming about now?
You say "Why now?" but you didn't list your age.  

I suspect you are deficient in vitamins like your B vitamins and magnesium.  Start a whole-food type supplement and add magnesium in addition.  In case you are having absorptive issues, take L-glutamine powder.  At the healthfood store, they may be very helpful.