My dad has Renal Kidney Failure...
My dad has Renal Kidney Failure with about a 16% kdiney function now or as far as he knew from the specialist he was seeing about a year ago which he no longer can and does see.. but he's made a complaint to me that he's having all over muscle twitches.. constant and all over he says they just twitch and sorta shake or something..even in his but which he said his Specialist warned him would happen with the kidney failure but we just dont know and im worried and he used to do drugs and got off them several months ago and he said it's not like withdrawl and it doesnt seem the same to me either so im just not really sure what to do or tell him or anything.   Ashley
Muscle twitching is caused by minor muscle contractions in the area, or the uncontrollable twitching of a muscle group that is served by a single motor nerve fiber or filament. Muscle twitches may be common and not caused by any particular disease or disorder. Others are signs of a nervous system disorder. The most common causes of muscle twitching are- Diet deficiency, Drug overdose (caffeine), Drug side effect (such as from diuretics, corticosteroids, or estrogens), Exercise, stress or anxiety ,  Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Damage to the nerves, Muscular dystrophy, Spinal muscular atrophy or Weak muscles (myopathy). Please consult a neurologist for examination, diagnosis and management of the symptoms. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!