Neurology Community
NF and chronic pain.

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

NF and chronic pain.

O have NF and have  been effected by chronic pain for many years .. recently it has expanded from one arm and left face abd shouldr acroo th theothe shoulder and upper arm.. I am also very stiff on waking and have neck and upper  back pain.

I am taking lyrica ( pregabalin) and baclofen and dihydrocodine for pain control and tho I cant claim to be " in agony " I am in pain or severe discomfort most of every day. This as I'm sure you'll understand is very wearling and 'm constantly exhausted  .It means im not getting things done arouund the house and gradually its slipping into a tip.

Does anyone have any suggestions of things I can do to improve my situation ?

thanks jox