Neurology Community
Nape of Neck and Neck Pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Nape of Neck and Neck Pain

For a period of years I have had problems with Pain or Severe Pressure from the lower back of my head and neck sometimes, shoulders and upper back area. This is always been diagnosed as stress. Within the last year it seems to have worsened to the point my jaws start stiffing, I have started getting headaches again.  I went to doctor and was diagnosed with migranes (migraines).  I told him I did not think the where migranes (migraines) (which I have had before) I was not sensitive to light, but I was getting blurred vision and a little nausea.  I just left it at that.  A couple of weeks ago I got up about 12:30 a.m. to go to bathroom and started having cold sweets extremely bad.  I ended up passing out that night, next morning still a little saky was getting ready to go to work and had to run to bathroom and vomit. That passed.  Eyes were still not up to par, my eyes were very tired at end of day and my prescription glasses did not seem to be helping to much.  Went to eye doctor.  He asked if there was any family history of glaucoma.  He was concerned with my left eye, he said there was some damage to my vein indicating High Blood Pressure. I informed him I thought I had some symptoms but everytime I had gone to the doctor my blood pressure was fine.  He is refering me to a optomerist for a second opinion but he says your eyes don't lie.  If this is the case, why have the doctors not been able to detect this.  Could there be an underlying problem?
For two weeks now I've been having some Nape problem that even my chiropractor who I see three times a week couldn't fix. I couldn't turn my head to the left and right fully and as the day goes by I feel some stiffening in the back of my head. Most of the pain are on the right side. I feel that my head are too heavy sometimes.
dear friend
i am from India and having the same problem like you from last 2 years, please talk to me on ***@**** or amitabh_thepowerman***@****, maybe we can help each other in this case
dear friend
i am from India and having the same problem like you from last 2 years, please talk to me on amitabhbansal at hotmail ******* or amitabh_thepowerman at yahoo *******, maybe we can help each other in this case