Need help with mri results
I have been having headachs my whole life however the last 8 months they have gotten more severe and alot closer together. Now it is to the point where I have a headach every day sometimes they are worse than others but there is always one there now. I finally talked my doctor in to getting an mri after 20 years of having these headachs. I got the results and he said they found something and they think it is a cyst but they are not sure what exactly it is. the report is as follows:
12x10x10mm ovoid hyperintense t2 signal is depicted at anterior left cerebellum while near to lateral recess of 4th ventricle this is favored to be intraaxial at cerebellum site has signal characteristics equivalent to intraventricular csf.

Impression: near centimeter presumed cystic site at left anterior cerebelllum. favor ependymal cyst recommend correlation with postcontrast mri to be certain no lesion enhancement occurs to suggest other etiology.

my doctor did not have time to explain this to me can someone please help????????
One other thing they refered me to neurology and when I called neurologist to schedule they had me listed as possible MS patient what does that mean????? I'm so concered. It is not fun when you are left to wonder all the different possibilities instead of just knowing exactly what is wrong.