Neurology Community
Neuro Symptoms

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Neuro Symptoms

Ok, last June 2012 I was diagnosed with Myelomalacia. A neurosurgeon replaced three sides of my C3. Since that time many many other things have been happening. Not sure how they would be related. I just recently began hearing a loud ringing in my left ear and alot of the time it feels like the portion of my skull surrounding it is numb up to my temple and eye brow. My left cheek feels odd. I had twitching and spasms in my face but they have began to fade. My whole back comes and goes with numbness between my shoulder blades and just below but not my lower back.There are times my hands feel either tingly or like I have a burning rash on them specifically my left hand and fore arm. I am taking Gabapentin. for sharp stabbing pains I get in my belly and other areas. But the most irritating and worrisome symptom is my lower left leg. Pins and needles muscle spasms, left foot very cold. This combined with my back getting number and number is scary.. My neurologist I travel to here just prescribed my Cymalta. REALLY??? not going to take that for any reason and plus it is not going to stop what the cause is. No one has been able to find it yet here in my small town. I also had Bells Palsy in the 80's... any help? any suggestions? This is consuming me....