Neurology
Hi:
I had a MRI of the brain and I do not know how to read the report.  Maybe somebody can translate this:  Lobulated mucosal thickening present in posterior aspect right inferior turbinate.  Patchy mastoid fluid bilaterally.  There is enchancement associated with the nodularity on the posterior aspect right inferior turbinate.  Correlate with direct inspection.  Question prior partial turbinate resection on the left.  Suspect prior partial resection of left inferior turbinate.  Slight relative prominence posterior aspect right inferior turbinate, likely normal variation , but correlate with direct inspection.
Hi there!

The report describes thickening of the lining mucosa of the cavity inside the nose possibly due to polyp formation, inflammation of the mastoid air cells and a prior partial turbinate resection. I would suggest discussing the situation in detail with your treating ENT specialist.
Hope the information is helpful.

Take care!
What causes inflammation of the mastoid air cells in your sinus cavity?  Also how do you treat a polyp inside your sinus cavity?  Thanks
A younger brother of mine was injured in the road accident and break his skull the Neuro surgeons in england implant a titatinium plate in his skull.The rehab centre sent us a report that he got an impaired memory.Is his memory going to recover again.