Neurology Community
Numbness and double vision

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Numbness and double vision

I am a 31 year old female who has experienced the past three years, numbness on my tongue, lips, above my lips, check, arm, rib cage, all on my right side. I also experience, double vision with and without numbness, but always with a headache. No doctor has ever been able to explain the problem. I have not been back to a doctor in over a year. The systems are daily sometimes two or three times a day. The double vision gets so severe that I have to pull over when I'm driving. The numbness and vision issues are not going away, they are only getting more and more frequent Do you have any advice for me? Thank you.
Go see an opthamologist and see if you have pressure built up behind your eye in your optic nerve.  I know how you feel and how terrifying it feels when you don't know what is wrong with you.  I hope you find out something soon.  Feel better!