Numbness and....vibration?
Hello, everyone!  I'll make this quick:

My left hand - more specifically, the left pinky and ring finger, have been moderately numb for about eight months.  The numbness gets worse if I have my hand raised.  I have to sleep with my arms at my side to prevent the uncomfortable numbness from increasing.  There is a dull tension pain underneath my left shoulder blade when I extend and flex my arm.

But here's the weird part:  There is a vibration in my left wrist.  The closest thing I can equate it to is a cellphone on vibrate.  It vibrates for about a second or two every ten to fifteen seconds or so, on average.  

I'm just wondering if anyone has ever heard about anything similar to this, or what it could be, etc.

Thanks for your time!
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical valuation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include nerve compression/ impingement, nerve injury, demyelinating conditions, neuropathy, micronutrient deficiency, a few infections affecting the nerves, vascular causes etc. I would suggest considering an evaluation by an internist or a neurologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!