Numbness on left side only 20 years old Please Help!
I was at work and all of a sudden my left side went numb and i was paralyzed for a  few days. They ran test after test and everything became normal. When I was younger I was diagnosed with Lupus and thats what the doctor figured it was and so they tested me again and it came back NEGATIVE! Then my er doctor said there is no way I had it when I was younger and that its all in my head. So I had my mom fax over my paper work from when I was younger to prove to the doctor I wasn't crazy. Yet he still didn't believe it. Then they had me see a psychologist because they began to think I was crazy. Everyone refuses to help me and says this is all in my head. I have seen doctor after doctor and its been over a year since it happened. I have episodes where I will get really dizzy and my face will have a stabbing pain, sometimes if my episode is bad my body will hurt from head to toe, vision will blur, and the sun will hurt my face and cause it to burn. Literally burn to where my skin will get blisters. Nothing helps.I want answers I want to no be pushed away Please someone! Please help
It sounds like you are sensitive to the sun. In most cases of lupus there is some joint pain. Have you gone to a neurologist? That is my suggestion. Good luck to you.