Numbness/tingling under right eye
Hello.
I am a 33 year old female. For the last 10 days or so, I have been experiencing a feeling of numbness/tingle under my right eye. My eye doesn't twitch, and it doesn't burn nor hurt, but since the last few days, the numbness seems to be increasing.

I have no current health issues that I know of. I have borderline high blood pressure and used to suffer from migraines, but they were linked to my use of birth control pills (I stopped 3 years ago). Although I generally eat well, it is possible that I have some sort of vitamin deficiency. I do not eat meat nor fish, and rarely consume dairy products. I do take a multivitamin and Omega3 supplements. I also need to confess on two bad habits; I smoke about 8 cigarettes a day, and drink 4 to 5 coffees. Perhaps I should also mention that I do not exercice much, especially in the winter, and work on the computer all day.  

My 35 yeard old brother and 60 yeard old mother are both in good health. My 64 year old father had optical neurosis last year and myelitis. He was kept in the hospital for a few weeks as the doctors were studying his symptoms. They said he presented all the characteristics of MS, but that having a first episode at his age was extremely rare. Thankfully, his condition hasn't deteriorated over the last year.

My grandfather (mother side) died from a stroke at age 50, and both my grandparents on my father side died from a heart attack around age 65.

Four years ago, I had facial numbness on the right side, near the nose and going to the mouth. The MRI discovered two very small lesions in my brain, but the doctor concluded that the facial numbness was probably caused from my heart, a valve defect, which caused a mini-stroke. The numbness went away after 3 weeks. My life was much more stressful back then (insomnia, pressure at work), but for the last 3 years, I have been working from home and am a lot more relaxed and generally happy.

Thank you for your help and ideas as to what may be causing the current strange sensations under my eye.