Odd feeling on one side of face
Recently I've been having a strange sensation on the right side of my face -- the back corner of my jaw, corner of my mouth, and corner of my eye sometimes feel "tight" or like they're drooping.  

They aren't, however, actually drooping - that side of my face appears to work just as it always has, and just as the other side does - there's no paralysis or loss of movement.  It just feels strange.

About two years ago I had surgery on the right side of my neck to remove a branchial cleft cyst.  The surgery was successfull.  Is it possible, after all this time, that nerve growth (or a nerve problem) could be responsible? Or does this seem like something else entirely?

All sensations like this that I've read about are accompanied by actual drooping, or tingly sensations and pain, which I have none of.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!!
Hi, it does not seem to be related with earlier surgery, but could be neuralgia of trigeminal nerve, TIA, hypocalcemia etc.

Please get your calcium levels done and do consult doctor to rule out neuralgia and TIA (transient ischemic stroke)