Pain, tingling, itching in left shoulder, breast, arm, armpit, rib area
I am 42 and started having pain on my left side under my left breast and in my armpit area.  I now have the pain down my left arm, in my left shoulder blade, down from my arm pit to under my left breast.  Sometimes under my left breast it is swollen.  When I take a shower sometimes my left breast is red compared to my other one.  I went to my cardiologist and had some test done and they came back ok.  I saw my family doctor and she said that she felt like my left breast was swollen some on the side.  I went to my gynecologist and she said that she did not feel anything.  I had a mammogram and ultrasound done and they came back ok.  I have had x-rays and blood work done too and they all came back ok.  I also had two moles removed from my back mid-back but closer to the left side.  They came back atypical but benign.  When they gave me the shots to numb me near my left shoulder I about came off the table it hurt so bad.  The doctor that saw me after my mammogram said that he thought I had costo condritis.  The main thing that concerns me is I have itching and tingling all the time in my left breast, down my arm, and in my shoulder area now.  Does anyone have these symptoms?  Like I think most of us worry is about breast cancer.  I would greatly appreciate any input