Pain after Tethered cord surgery...
I am 6 months post op from a tethered cord release.  I am 35 years old and have been suffering for several years with neck/shoulder pain before diagnosed with tethered.  Although my neck/shoulder pain is mostly gone, I now have severe low back pain, about where the surgery was preformed.  Is this common.  I can barely walk for long periods and by the end of the day my low back is so "tired", I can barely stand up.
Hi.

It is unfortunate that you are experiencing these symptoms.

Tethered cord surgery is not without risks, and complications may arise, including loss of sensation and further lower extremity weakness, change in gait, and, occasionally,  irreversible loss of the ability to ambulate. This is the reason why conservative treatment is the first choice for treating this condition.

You should have your back examined by your surgeon to determine if this is a complication of surgery or has some other underlying cause.