Pain and numbness in upper right outside of thigh!
I also have this pain in the right upper outside of my thigh, the burning pain and stabbing pain and numbness and sensitivity if just touched slightly? Who does one see, has anything helped for you? I saw a physician and he just gave me two injetions and said it will go away and it has not, its been 8 months now.

Any suggestions and advise please.

Colleen
          I have been dealing with the following symptoms. They are as follows, numbness,tingling,itching and burning from above knee to the hip joint.   This seems to be moving toward my left upper thigh  , but not as prevalent. This has been with me since 1997. They keep telling me it is a inoperable and I should just deal with the pain. This numbness seems to extend to my little toes at time. I was diagnosed with borderline diabetes , but I had this way before I was diagnosed. Any help is greatly appreciated,.  
I have the same problem but in my case I'm a diabetic and my diabetes is being blamed but I'm not so sure about that.  Last year one of my verterbrae was pushed out of alignment (although I didn't know it at the time) and my doctor immediately ordered an x-ray and highlighted the problem.

My doctor, who is not as conservative as some other doctors, referred me to a chiropractor.  Up to that point in time I was very much against seeing a chiropractor. He corrected the problem in two visits.  Now I will quite happily consult them for skeletal problems. I have booked an appointment with him again because my research indicates it could be a pinched nerve or my verterbrae has gone out of alignment again.

The first doctor I saw at the emergency ward wanted to prescribe Tylenol 4.  Some doctor!

Perhaps you should consult a chiropractor who may be able to help you.

Been going to  a chiropractor  since 1998 or so. All indicate pinched nerve and referred me back to the VA. I am now as of today being sent back for a follow up MRI and prescribed a anti-inflammatory by the name of "Methylprednisolone " this is 6 day dosage and is suppose to help relieve the swelling. This is to be seen. I was also informed today I was not a diabetic. The other doctor took that the medication, I was on was for treating diabetes, but actually was for treating another ailment I have.  Who knows what will be next.