Pain at arteries on back of the head
I am 14 weeks pregnant and have had a low grade fever off and on for a few weeks, never over 100.1 degrees F.  Last night, I noticed two tender spots on the back of my head about  3 inches up from the hair line where you can feel the pulse after having a fever for part of the day of between 99.3-100.1.  Pressure on both pulses is very tender but it doesn't hurt very much if I don't touch those spots.  The pain is still present this morning.  I'm wondering if this is something to be concerned about related to pregnancy or the fever.  I don't really have other symptoms other than a slight runny nose.
The headache may be related to fever . The symptom may subside in a day or two . Please consult a neurologist if the symptoms persist to rule out any inflammation in the arteries or nerves of the brain which might be the cause of the fever also . Hope this helps you . Take care and regards !