Pain in Chest, head & leg
I am female, 28 years. Two months back, I experienced severe head pain. it was like throbbing pain in my in the form of some one pressing at head from left & right side. Also i had weakness, loss of weight like 2 kg plus difficulty in walking due to weakness. I was short of breath and have lots of pain in my left hand running in my all fingers with numbness and coldness.  I could not type or even open my hands completely. Doctor gave me feldene & tormax for pain relief.

My headache relieved up to some extent. then in a day or two it started paining in left side of my chest. it is a severe pain with pain running thru my chest to back, left hand, and left leg. some time I also feel numbness & pain in my left leg . one more thing when i put my head on pillow, seems like very much heaviness and stopping of breath. I feel chest pain in night while at rest, I get up from sleep due to chest pain. Also rest does not give me rest. My apetite has gradually decreased. And some time blurred vision have experienced. Now I have pressure in my right side of head, chest and left side of the body plus all above symptoms. dizziness i feel also much of time.I am experiencing these symptoms since two months, gradually these signs are increasing. My life is full of tension, two months back I had a severe shocking news also.
Please tell me what to do, is it some thing serious and need emergent care. Is it related to heart, brain, vessel, neurology or tumor. I am afraid to goto doctor as he will diagnos some thing serious.
plz also guide what would be treatment procedure.