Painful toe tips and numb finger tips
While on a walking program 2 years ago I developed pain at the tip of my middle toe on the left foot.  Since that time all the tips of my toes accept the big toes have become painful at the tips, joints and where they attach to the foot.

I've seen several different type of doctors, Orthopedic Foot and Ankle, Physical and Sports Medicine, G.P.  Rheumatologist and Neurologist.  I've had Full body EEG and MRI,
X-ray, and Ultrasound of my feet.   I've also had multiple blood tests, urine test, thryoid test

Two weeks ago the tips of my fingers started to feel numb.  

I want a diagnosis and don't know where to turn anymore.  I'm on a treadmill that's going no where.   I realize that some conditions require early treatment but if I can't get a diagnosis how is that going to happen.      
This response is for Libby12. I have the same problem w/my toes. I was reading about peripheral neuropathy. It seems to fit our symptoms. It can affect your fingers or your toes. There are many causes one being diabetes.
this is for Libby1. I have same symptom w/my toes. I was reading about Peripheral Neuropathy. it seemed to fit our symptoms.It effects both the fingers and the toes. Many causes, one being diabetes, of which I have. Google it to get more info. hope this helps.