Neurology Community
Pains in temple hurts to touch

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Pains in temple hurts to touch

Hello, I have been having for 3 months now pains in the head started on left side and felt like my temple was all bruised. could not sleep at all on that side. Also felt like all pains around the half of my head like cramps. the painful temple was there constant on touch. the headaches cramps like someone was clamping my head was there most of the time sometimes with a break of a couple of hours and then again for a week constant. I was getting other symtoms (symptoms) like numbness legs and arms and twitching in eyebrows and vibrations in lips. as well as very painful dull ache in upper teeth. the ache in upper teeth is still a problem but the other things seem to be eased up.
after 3 months i thought things were getting better for me but 4 days ago the right side.. (its usually on the left though sometimes spreads around to the right) so yes the right side my temple but under the temple and above the ear just about an inch back into the hair, when i touched that spot about a fingertip area is was an excruiating pain it felt like a vein was pulsing but it was so painful i could not check it out properly. i had no other headache and at that time it was only this area in my temple that was hurting but only upon touch. when i put my hand on the area i can barely feel it but when i touch the area with the finger it is severe pain and it makes me shout like an electric shock. After 4 days it is still there and the other side left again is a little crampy, neck is a little stiff but has been for 3 months. But mainly it is this thing on the right side.... the temple pain but only when touching the spot. the skin is fine and does not hurt it seems to be deeper inside the area that the pain is. I would really like to know what this could be as my doctors just keep giving my painkillers and not much help as to what this is
thanks if anyone has info