Neurology Community
Pituitary tumors
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pituitary tumors

I was diagnosised with having two pituitary microadenomas serveral years ago after having headaches and lactating breast. The Dr. put me on medicine to relieve the lactation. The problem is that I still have headaches and sometimes (seems to be closer to my period) milk. Although my biggest problem know is that I'm in my thirties with no sex drive. My sense of smell comes and goes and I have about 80% of the symptoms associated pituitary tumors, along with terrible menstral cramps. I have two questions, I had none of these symptoms nor was diagnosed untill after I had my tubes tied. Could this be related or an unknown side effect? And because I'm not getting help from my Dr. (He always wants to put me own antidepressants for mood swings and makes me feel like a fool for showing up with unexplained illnesses, stomach, back and headaches along with stress. This is the Dr. that done the scan so they know I've had the tumors, he's just trying to treat everything else. Anyway what Dr. should I see? A endocrinologist or a neurologist? Need someone to help with sex drive asap, I'm only in my early thirtys and lifes short.