Problems in my head
Okay...so last month one night my blood pressure and pulse rate went real high and i puked...doctor ordered ct scan of brain, ECG, and LFT and vitamin tests......all were fine but the brain CT scan showed an infarction in the left putamen....I got a Neurologist consult and he said it was congeital and my symptoms were due to anxiety and prescribed me Etizolam.........but i have a bad feeling in the left side of my head for the last week and a pain in the joint of the left side of my jaw...and yesterday i was puffing my cheeks and something happened there and i had the bad sensation thoughout the left side of my head, left ear, cheek, behind the left eye and down to my throat ......my other symptoms are lack of concentration, tension about the feeling, recent memory problems(like i am about say something to someone...but forget) and confusion and a bad sensation in the left side of my head and i can't even do easy calculations in math....I am 16, male. i also have pain in my left temples............and the force of blood going up is more on the left side as if it is being blocked by something
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed description or a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment specifically on the situation. All the symptoms described could occur due to stress/ anxiety; and with a normal CT, major issues are ruled out while other possibilities such as primary cranial headaches, vascular issues, hormonal/ endocrine issues, metabolic causes, renal causes etc. You may consider an evaluation by an internist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!