Putting it all together
My daughter is 18 and has suffered from headaches her whole life. She gets hives which are auto immune related and takes Claritin daily. She has quadrantanopia  caused by scar tissue from utero on optical nerve and mild non correctable vision impairment and NOW has seizures 2 EEGs normal. So diagnosis is Psuedoseizures. She is seeing a psychologist which she shares frustrations of Doctors not having answers.
Because we are dealing with many fields of expertise...How do I get any ONE of them to put the WHOLE picture together to help with diagnosis? Neurologist stopped headache and antiseizure meds and treats her as a mental case. Where do we go from here?
Hello. I am no expert but  here's a word of advice do not let Doctors talk you into just anything. There are thousands of answers out there and no one can expect each doctor to know everyone. So most of the work is put on us the patients to find out what could be a possibility. I do not have an answer to your question. I can only offer support. But what ever you do don't give up some doctors are lazy or overloaded and do don't have the time to put into as you pay them to and give you any answer so they can move to the next case with out a second blink.I hope and pray the best for you and your daughter because I know how it is to be treated crazy and pushed to the side.
Thank You! I have never put posts on any blogs or websites. Its nice to see people helping people rather than relying on one doctors personal or expert advice. I just wish we had answers. My daughter is very strong and never shows her weak side so its sad seeing her vulnerable and she just wants to live independently move out go to college...drive. But this is holding her back from living a "normal" life.