- Sometimes dizziness
- Constant headaches (for about 10 years) ALL the time that worsen when I lay on my right or left sides
- Head pressure that is centred in the top front of my head that worsens when I lay down or bend over. (This really worries me)
- I have twitching in my eyelids, arms, legs
- Clicking in both ears when I swallow, also sometimes a dull pain (For almost 10 years too)
- Constant ringing in ears
- Sharp pains that come and go all over my head but mostly on the right side
- I also sometimes get this sharp pain in my left shoulder that comes maybe once every 3 weeks. It scares me because it's just a stabbing pain for about 2 seconds
- Head pains when I look down
- Sensative to flashing lights
- Sometimes a burning type feeling in head, or a cold feeling
- I sometimes get tingles in my fingers, and even a dull pain in my shoulders, elbows, and back
- pressure in right eye
Two weekends ago I decided to go to the doctor (for the first time for this) because I was severely dizzy every time I looked down, I had severe headaches, tingles in my face, pressure over my right eye, and weakness in my right arm and leg. I explained to him about all my symptoms, and he did some small neurological tests on me, checked my blood pressure, and I got some blood work done (still waiting for results) and he told me I was in perfect health and how it was all a result from anxiety. I actually think it was because I don't have the face tingles, the weakness, and dizziness anymore although I still get every other symptom.
Hi, there are several diff conditions that can cause these symptoms....so do not dwell on something being the cause...go to the Dr and get an MRI of ur cervical spine and brain and see if it could be bulging disks etc...or something else, but it dose not have to be a tumor....
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.