REALLY bad health anxiety. I need your opinions!! :(
Here are my symptoms:

- Sometimes dizziness
- Constant headaches (for about 10 years) ALL the time that worsen when I lay on my right or left sides
- Head pressure that is centred in the top front of my head that worsens when I lay down or bend over. (This really worries me)
- I have twitching in my eyelids, arms, legs
- Clicking in both ears when I swallow, also sometimes a dull pain (For almost 10 years too)
- Constant ringing in ears
- Sharp pains that come and go all over my head but mostly on the right side
- I also sometimes get this sharp pain in my left shoulder that comes maybe once every 3 weeks. It scares me because it's just a stabbing pain for about 2 seconds
- Head pains when I look down
- Sensative to flashing lights
- Sometimes a burning type feeling in head, or a cold feeling
- I sometimes get tingles in my fingers, and even a dull pain in my shoulders, elbows, and back
- pressure in right eye

Two weekends ago I decided to go to the doctor (for the first time for this) because I was severely dizzy every time I looked down, I had severe headaches, tingles in my face, pressure over my right eye, and weakness in my right arm and leg. I explained to him about all my symptoms, and he did some small neurological tests on me, checked my blood pressure, and I got some blood work done (still waiting for results) and he told me I was in perfect health and how it was all a result from anxiety. I actually think it was because I don't have the face tingles, the weakness, and dizziness anymore although I still get every other symptom.

Does this seem like a brain tumour?

Hi, there are several diff conditions that can cause these symptoms....so do not dwell on something being the cause...go to the Dr and get an MRI of ur cervical spine and brain and see if it could be bulging disks etc...or something else, but it dose not have to be a tumor....

Try to relax....