Severe and continoues headaches?

My gf is suffering from migrane as the neurologist said now a days she is having continuous since 15 days daily pain doc gave her fluwell for morning and depran-l for night and naxdom for hard pain but no relief at all so far.

its been 8 days she is taking these pills but no luck she is still suffering from daily severe headache.

She told me she is having headache since 5 years but now it has become chronic.

She had MRI brain 7 days back which is normal.

please help us

thanks alot
Ask about cluster headaches that what I have I have had them for 3 yrs now and nothing works for me either
Hello and hope you are doing well.

As the MRI is normal, it’s unlikely that any intracranial cause is causing her headaches. Cure for migraines can be in terms of avoiding trigger factors.  She can prevent the occurrence of headaches by avoiding trigger factors that induce an attack. Alcohol, smoking, altered sleep patterns, missed meals, loud sounds, odd smells, physical or emotional stress and certain additive foods are known to trigger attacks. In short if she eats a well-balanced diet, exercise moderately and lead a stress free life then she will be successful in preventing attacks. If attacks are worsening or are not controlled with the medication, please consult her treating physician.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.