Severe muscle spasms and cramps
My daughter has been having severe muscle cramps and constant muscle spasms recently and I don't know why. She is also very shaky and very often gets lightheaded.
The muscle spasms will not stop and are continuous, some are small and unnoticeable from the outside unless you feel the place she is having a spasm. Some are big and actually move her arms, legs, ect. They are very uncomfortable for her and sometimes very painful.
She gets muscle cramps all over her body all at once sometimes. Before she actually gets the cramps she will feel a tingle all over her whole body. Then she feels like it's violently vibrating everywhere which is painful. After that her fingers start to curl up and she can't stop it no matter how hard she trys and cannot move them. Then her arms and legs start too. The whole process can take under 30 minutes. After a while she can not move at all and she has extreme pain. Then after a while it starts to go away and she can move again. This often starts to happen but does not go all the way to the point where she can not move at all.
This only started happening a few months ago but now it is a very common event and I don't know why it happens. I am making sure she doesn't get deprived of any nutrients and that she is eating and drinking but nothing seems to help. Why is this happening to her?