Neurology Community
Sharp Pain with Numbness, Burning, Tingling

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I have a sharp jabbing pain that started really intense in my right arm only and has since radiated throughout the rest of my body. It followed into the right side neck, jaw, chest, arm, back, leg, foot. The following day the pain was affecting my left side as well then my head. Mostly I'm having a jabbing pain and some of it is a shooting pain. It is followed by Numbness and/or tingling in various areas including my face and Burning sensations mostly in my neck and jaw. My right arm feels especially heavy especially at bedtime. The pain is more intense when Im falling asleep. Its been 10 days now with this pain and I havent had any luck with the Dr's since the tests they have run have been clear. MRI and CT scan of brain clear, blood work was normal, xray of lungs and EKG normal.  I've also had inflamation (inflammation) in my chest rib muscles, inflammation in my trachea(hurt to swallow food), shortness of breath, chills and tremors(first couple days), swollen feet, swollen lymph under chin, and hard time lifting right leg and walking.

I really need some help. Please, any idea what this could be? Thank you.
Avatar n tn
That sounds like a heart attack. If you haven't been to the doctor yet go to the doctor ASAP.

Hope you are feeling better.
These can be symptoms of acute anxiety or panic attack. Have you been unduly anxious or stresses out?
I would suggest you to do some breathing exercises and meditation. You can also take tranquilizer after consulting with your PCP. These could also be symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. It is important to rule out diabetes and B12 deficiency.
Hope this helps!