Short head vibrating/fluttering/dizzy spell?
Hi Doctors, I'm 25, on no medication for anything, and weigh 132 lbs at 5'5". My question has stumped me and my prior internist for some time.  

12th grade, 2003, I was doing ceramics in art class and had a really quick, few seconds at most, dizzy spell, but it wasnt the dizzy like spinning in circles and standing in one place type.  More like, my head felt like it was vibrating.  Its honestly only for 10 seconds or less.  

2 years ago I addressed this with my doctor, who referred me to a neurologist, who then got me an MRI, as well as an EEG? Those things they stick all over your head and flash strobes of lights.  Well apparently there was nothing.  

These episodes happen about once every few months, or it can not happen for a whole year.  I'm not paralysed during this time, and can function properly.  I have a history of migraines but only had a serious bout of them 2 years ago.

Thank you in advance guys!

Guess everyone is stumped too! don't all answer at once! haha
Do you notice it happens after moving your head in a certain direction?

Any problems with your blood pressure?
Any history of middle or inner ear problems?
had tons of ear infections as a child, not so much now, or at all that i know of. i have always had sinus problems though...if that could mean anything.  it's not really a vertigo thing, it happens when im at a stand still, not moving or doing anything with motion, just either driving, computer, and other non active moments.
oh sorry, and no blood pressure problems.
Hi there. Migraine itself can be responsible for dizziness spells that you have been having. Other causes can be hypo, hypertension, rhythm disturbances, electrolyte disturbances, tumor, anemia, etc. consult your neurologist to rule out these causes so that if there a separate entity causing dizziness it can be treated otherwise migraines can be taken care of. Take care.

Any abnormal blood work?  

Well, in my opinion, it is happening so sporadic and not lasting long, so I would not worry about it too much until the situation worsens.  I think it is vascular in nature; perhaps blood vessels dilating and constricting too fast in your head from time to time.  This would make sense because of your history with migraines.  

If it worsens, I would recommend getting an MRA of the head; this is NOT the same as an MRI.  The MRA focuses on the vessels in the head only.
I dont have headaches when these happen. And all my blood work is normal. I do have tachycardia, but only on occasions and this isn't the case when I have these spells. It sounds fitting though that you'd say it's vascular, but they saw nothing on the MRI, or EEG. So i'm not sure where to go from here,  how are they supposed to treat something that happends for 10 seconds and who knows when it'll happen again!  My internist told me not to worry at all.
*Supraventricular (SVT) Tachycardia.

and have a history of migraines from 2 years ago..but not since.
Yes, I am familar with SVT; I am a nurse.  They are not going to see anything vascular on an EEG (checking activity of the brain) and sometimes an MRI may pick up vascular abnormalities, but NOT always.  That is why I recommended an MRA in my above response.  I will add, I will also recommend consulting a Vascular Specialist, only IF THIS BECOMES WORSE.  I would not worry at this point about it.  I will agree with your Internist.  

Secondly, I understand you are not having any headaches/migraines when it happens.  I was stating in my opinion that your problem is VASCULAR in nature especially given your HISTORY of migraines and SVT. (I didn't know about your SVT until now)  

Just monitor the situation for now and don't worry yet.  
Thank you !!! :) Good to know, sometimes its hard to get advice over the computer, you can miss-interpret a ton~!

Thanks again.