Shoulder Blade Pain-Grinding Popping and Clicking
I was in softball practice and I play centerfield and I was throwing home and then my shoulder started hurting during my throws.  When I move my shoulder I can feel and hear the clicking, grinding, and popping in my shoulder.  I also swim and work out at the gym and it often makes my shoulder sore.  I was wondering if this would heal on it's own with R.I.C.E. or if I should see and doctor, or if you have an idea of what it is.  Thank You
Well, it probably is a rotator cuff type injury or pulled muscle, but when you say it grinds and pops, that sounds more like dislocation maybe, or a loose joint from tearing a tendon or ligament.  Yes, I think you should see a doc, he might want to do a scan and see what's going on with your shoulder joints, probably a sports injury physician would be your best bet for proper treatment and resolution of this problem.