Skin prickle, burning sensation
I have had some symptoms which seem odd.  I have burning in my upper stomach area but it goes around to the back - about the bra line.  I will sometimes get "inner" chills or like right now, feel warm sensation under my skin - right now its in my face.

I'm a bit worried about this.  Wearing a bra is uncomfortable and sitting back in a chair almost hurts.  Today, it is not in the upper stomach but now is burning on the sides of my waist!

This discussion is related to Burning skin sensation....
My skin started feeling like I was a suit made out of little prickers. After each of my last four children my skin would feel this way about 2 to 3 weeks after their birth. It would last about a month or longer and then just go away. My youngest child is almost 10 and the feeling has come back. I am going through menopause and I don't know if it is hormonal or something else. If I rub the areas it makes it better while I'm applying the pressure. The other things that makes it feel better is wearing really fluffy, soft clothes. My regular clothes feel like they are made out of tiny needles and cause the pricking to be worse. It is better in the morning and gets worse as the day goes. I do  not know what to do. I cannot stand this feeling. It is on my scalp all the way to my feet. The feeling is like a burn that is cracking. you get the little sharp pricks. Please if anybody knows what this is let me know. I have tried allergy medications in case it was an allergy to something but it doesn't help. It feels better when I am in water also. I did have a back injury 4 years ago but only had problems with this recently.