Neurology Community
Skull, C1, C2 and Nerve Issues Affecting Heart
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Skull, C1, C2 and Nerve Issues Affecting Heart

Hi , I am at my wits' end and can't seem to find answers anywhere!..
A couple of months' ago I started spitting up pure white sputum in the mornings when I bath.. Not long after that-(I don't know if it is related at all..) It felt like I had some sort of a heart rythm problem..I woke up one night-tight in the chest, heart had STOPPED, and pins / needles all over..A while later-(after a huge fright) i felt better-heart was almost normal again-tight chest feeling remained.  Now , since then I have ahd Cat scans, MRI scans, heart tests , and everything shows up NORMAL.  I noticed too If I turned my head a certain way-my heart would skip/ bunch up and it still does occasionally-it is extremely frightening!.. I was given Beta-Blockers (Stress related) and that nearly killed me because my blood pressure would become extremely low.. I have discovered If I support my head on a pillow, above C1 , C2 vertabrae , then everything seems normal, but I have to make sure the skull is pressed forward. If I support my neck-then the problems start up again.. I battle to sleep on my sides as well.
The warning signs are weak / slow heartrates /and it feels like I want to pass out.
Even in the day I have to move my skull forward / massage all the time, as soon as I start feeling a tigthness / pins and needles in my limbs.. If I don't -WHAM ! another attack.. Now to me this is nerve related, because of movement in the spine for whatever reason.. What can I do?.--I am desperate !.. I am 45 , in good heath otherwise , fit , can do strenuous exercise like cycling without problems--Cholesterol was a little high at about 6.5.  I need to get this sorted as it is making my life a misery , and I cannot fail my Wife and Beautiful Daughters!..
It would also seem that Aspirin makes this condition worse?..
Hope you can offer advice!
Coyote1964