Skull, C1, C2 and Nerve Issues Affecting Heart
Hi , I am at my wits' end and can't seem to find answers anywhere!..
A couple of months' ago I started spitting up pure white sputum in the mornings when I bath.. Not long after that-(I don't know if it is related at all..) It felt like I had some sort of a heart rythm problem..I woke up one night-tight in the chest, heart had STOPPED, and pins / needles all over..A while later-(after a huge fright) i felt better-heart was almost normal again-tight chest feeling remained.  Now , since then I have ahd Cat scans, MRI scans, heart tests , and everything shows up NORMAL.  I noticed too If I turned my head a certain way-my heart would skip/ bunch up and it still does occasionally-it is extremely frightening!.. I was given Beta-Blockers (Stress related) and that nearly killed me because my blood pressure would become extremely low.. I have discovered If I support my head on a pillow, above C1 , C2 vertabrae , then everything seems normal, but I have to make sure the skull is pressed forward. If I support my neck-then the problems start up again.. I battle to sleep on my sides as well.
The warning signs are weak / slow heartrates /and it feels like I want to pass out.
Even in the day I have to move my skull forward / massage all the time, as soon as I start feeling a tigthness / pins and needles in my limbs.. If I don't -WHAM ! another attack.. Now to me this is nerve related, because of movement in the spine for whatever reason.. What can I do?.--I am desperate !.. I am 45 , in good heath otherwise , fit , can do strenuous exercise like cycling without problems--Cholesterol was a little high at about 6.5.  I need to get this sorted as it is making my life a misery , and I cannot fail my Wife and Beautiful Daughters!..
It would also seem that Aspirin makes this condition worse?..
Hope you can offer advice!
Coyote1964
hi! Not able to type much and not a healthcare professional but I have experience with neuro symptoms, brain and neck and have similar symptoms in some ways. What helped me with the head symptoms you describe was getting an atlas adjustment with a chiropractor. Atlas is the topmost vertebra in the neck. It doesn't hurt and it can be very gently performed. This did WONDERS for me. You can't imagine the headaches and burning fire I had in the neck. 90 percent better after one visit and with doing very mild flexor muscle exercises. Look up cervical flexor exercises on YouTube -- I found a great one and it got the other vertebrae to self-adjust to where I am not howling in agony. Computer use and texting are the worst things you can do to the neck. And also maybe see neurologist if conservative treatment doesn't help.