Neurology Community
Smoked Herbal Incense health problems help!

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Okay im 18 muscular but iv been having some scary health problems since the first week of july. I had smoked some black magic herbal incense blend with my friend on the last week of june for two days. I prob had only about 10 hits of the stuff and the next day i had Five. During the second day i had went on a field trip with my school and i was fine that day and a few days later i was still fine and normal. Then as about a week past i got weird symptoms strange feeling, in my head, eye irratation, red eyes, extreme hunger insomnia, and it was like i was extremely horny all the time but all of this changed later on and i got diffrent symptoms which are worse. im a guy btw.
I just put in eye drops then the red eyes went away. It was like every time i went to lay down i would have the feeling in my head and my body would try to force me to ejaculate when i tried resting. I just ignored these symptoms and just thought it was all normal i just thought i was just a combination of a hormone surge and allergies. Then days later i was getting depressed, tired in the mornings and i had no energy, i started to sweat at random times and just felt lethargic all the time, and i started to get memory problems like where i put things. I tried smoking weed in august to help but it didnt really seem to it just made things worse except for it helped me sleep more. I lost alot of energy after having weed and it made me more clumsy, even after a few days i am still the same to this day. Its really bad beacuse its hard for me to enjoy things like i used to like music, video games,tv or just anything beacuse i get a strange feeling in my head and i just get alot of pain. My symptoms now are tingling in hands and feet, insomnia, lack of concentration and intrest in things, Irritable, thick hard bowels no matter what i eat, muscle and nerve pains,sweating, depression, mood swings, headaches, anxiety and low libido. All of this ******* ***** and i cant believe it happend to me, every day in life seems unreal and i feel like my life is ruined if i dont fix these problems. I have been to a neurologist got a MRI Brain scan and it came out normal, iv also been tested for lyme disease, and mono and they came out negative, also all my blood tests are normal. My doc thinks there is nothing seriously wrong with me but everything is unbalanced with my body. My blood test showed that my thyroid level was low back when i got tested in July when i realized something was wrong, and said i have hyperthyroidism and then in august i smoked weed and got tested for thyroid level and my doc said my levels are normalizing but i still feel horrible. He says the incense has nothing to do with me getting sick. My doc says my symptoms shouldnt be coming from thyroid alone and my levels arent too off. Iv seen a psychiatrist and he now wants to put me on ambien and prozac and i think that will make things worse. I dont know what exactly is happening with my body but i just want everything to come back to normal now, and the strange thing is if you looked at me you would think im fine but im going through alot of suffering everyday beacuse of all of the symptoms. I am not interested in smoking or doing any drugs now. Could the herbal incense have triggered all of this?
Hey bro I've had a similar experience I can help text me 508 840 5637