Spasms brain
I recenly had a stroke, I now having spasm in my brain and they go down to my right side of neck ,arm , shoulder.

The muscle do not contract , you can even see it,it feels like my head is on fire and wants to explode.

Is this normal after a stroke,
I'm not a doctor, but I've seen patients with strokes and these sound like a-typical symptoms after a stroke. I also watched my grandfather go through a stroke and he had none of these things.

But again, I'm not a doctor. You should go get scanned to see if maybe you're having little mini strokes or the strokes triggered some sort of seizure disorder.

I hope everything works out for you.
From what I've been reading it could be what is called Central Post Stroke Pain (CPSP) or Thalamic Pain Syndrome. There are several treatments that seem to help but you should seek your neurologist.

A combination of low dose amitriptyline (10 - 50 mg at night) plus gabapentin (300 - 1800 mg per day) or pregabalin (50 - 600 mg per day) produces the best pain relief with the lowest incidence of side effects. (taken from some site I don't remember)

Tegretol, Neurontin, Lyrica, or Keppra are the most used medicines

Antidepressants and anticonvulsants are also used

Hope that helps, my father just had a severe stroke and we are still waiting for his recovery.