Spinal fusion of L3 due to compression fracture
I am in desperate need of a doctor to help me.  I live in Brooklyn, NY. and had a spinal fusion almost two years ago.August 20,2011.  I supposedly had the best neurosurgeon and was in one of the best hospitals in NYC.  Cornell Weill Presbyterian.

I went to physical therapy that did not help at all.  I am in constant pain 24/7 and am on painkillers.  I am severely depressed and on an anti-depressant.  No doctor in NY or Brooklyn will take me on as a patient.  The rods are causing serious damage to my back.  I cannot sit up or stand up without a walker.  I have to depend on people to help me.  I also lost 3" in height due to the surgery.  I heard about all the new procedures that are being done for people with my condition.  I honestly cannot take it anymore.  Someone please notify me if you know of a doctor that is willing to see me and help me.  I am 69 years old, female.  I feel like my life has just been pulled from under  me.  Thank  you.   Renee
I looked around online for people that would fix failed back repairs, and came up with what appears to be a good choice.  There is a duo of revision spine surgeons, Dr. William J. Sonstein, a neurosurgeon, and Dr. Obedian, an orthopedic urgeon, who work together to revise back surgeries that are still sources of pain.  Dr. Sonstein is Chief of Neurosurgery at North Shore Univ Hospital on Long Island.  He is also part of a large practice of doctors.  Hope this helps you out!