Spondylitic Change, Osteophye complex, left central canal stenosis
What does all this mean for my "quality of life"?  I had an MRI due to a bad crick in my neck/upper back that wouldn't go away and began to cause headaches and arm numbness and now that occasiona and very strange phenomenon that I have tiny bugs (sweat bee or fire ant) stinging me on arms, legs, hands and chest.  I got back my MRI report and it says...
The vertebral bodies are normal in height with REVERSAL NORMAL CURVATURE centered at C5-C6 level.  The marrow signal of the vertebra is within normal limits.  The disc heights are well-preserved.  C5-C6:  There is a disc osteophyte complex worse in the left paramedian position with mild left central canal stenosis.  Everything else is normal.    So, I understand this to mean that my spine is curving in the oposite direction, it is pressing the spinal chord, the nerves are pinched so it hurts....  So my quetion is WHAT DOES THIS REALLY MEAN???  I am only 36 and I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia... could this really be the culprit?  At the time of the Fibro diagnosis the Rheumatologist said my neck did not have natural curve....I did my reading and found info on cervical kyphosis... What are the chances that I will hve to have surgery?  Can this make me a parapalegic?  Am I going to start looking like the hunchback? AM I GOING TO DIE?!?!?  I know that is extreeme, but I am too young to fall apart?  I have already had a TOTAL hysterectomy and gall bladder removed... It's like my body is destroying itself!  I have had a slightly elevated ANA test before.  Could Lupus cause all this?  If so I may need to get re-tested.
Hi there. The cervical osteophyte is causing central canal stenosis in an already kyphotic cervical spine. At the same level i.e C5/C6 level, there is reversal of spine curvature. Non-invasive spinal care is essential for patients with fibromyalgia in order to keep the spine and muscles from losing too much movement since fibromyalgia causes muscles to tighten up and lose some of their natural pliability which tightens the muscles further. This is a vicious cycle and will cause increased pain, increased muscle tightness, loss of movement, and development if more trigger points. Since you have developed tingling and numbness in arms and legs, this could be suggestive of central canal stenosis and myelopathy. An early surgical intervention and decompression is warranted. Hope this helps. Take care.

You are correct I do have central canal stenosis as mentioned above.  My Dr. has rscheduled me to see a neurosurgeon.  I am very nervous.... How invassive is this?  How long will I be out of work?  What are the risks involved?  In the last two days I have now started experiencing numbness in my ear neck and face too.  Is that serious?