Neurology Community
Still dizzy after all tests and no real diagnosis

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

So I have done mri of the brain, ct of the brain sinus and ear bones, vng test, X-ray of lungs, ECG, and blood tests like white cell count, plazma ect. I've seen the ent doctor who says my ears are fine, and I seen my neurologist who says that all tests came back fine. He gave me vestibular rehab exercises to do and to try get my anxiety under control. He didn't clarify what the cause of dizziness was.

I have a few questions to ask because I have run out of ideas. Is there anything in the organs besides the heart/lungs that could cause dizziness? Or effect the brain to cause dizziness.
And because I was laying for months and not doing much activities at all, so is it common to loose balance? When I walk it feels like I'm being pulled to the left. Could that be due to laying 24/7 for so long?
Hi there!

Aside heart/ lung issues, dizziness could result from low blood sugar, low blood pressure, anemia, micronutrient deficiencies, stress/ anxiety, hormonal/ endocrine abnormalities, autonomic disturbances, vestibular causes, neurological causes etc. Any of these conditions could lead to loss of balance; while the feeling of asymmetry could result from neuro-muscular issues. I would suggest considering a detailed evaluation by an internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful

Take care!
Thank you. I will keep you informed as I get more tests done. I will see the specialist you suggested.