TIngling and goosebumps
I suffer from episodes of tingling in various parts of my body.  The area that is tingling also has goosebumps.  In the past, these episodes last only a few minutes.  The past 4 days it has been almost constant on my left side.  It is worse when I get hot.  Right now I am pretty warm and the feeling is also under my right breast.  I have Restless Legs Syndrome and fibromyalgia but this doesn't seem to fit with those symptoms.  Any ideas what it could be?
How long does the tingling/goose bumps last?  Quix
Stupid question - seconds and now constant.  I'm looking it up. Sorry Quix
I looked for info on tingling with localized goosebumps, knowing that goosebumps are a result of activity of the autonomic nervous system.  Curious...do you also have localized sweating?

Anyway, the only association I found (and I am not diagnosing it) is with partial seizures.  They used to be called temporal lobe seizures.  This is a type of seizure that lasts only seconds and can have very unusual manifestations.  But that's about all I can say.

But you also have two other neurological problems.  I'd seek a neuro evaluation, especially since the sensation is becoming more constant.  This makes partial seizures less likely.

Good luck, Quix
Thanks for taking the time to look up info for me.  I have a doctor's appt with a GP on Thursday.  We don't have a neurologist in our small town so I expect her to recommend someone.  I don't have localized sweating but I do have a rash that moves from place to place occasionally.  Don't know if that has anything to do with the rest or not.
i have had tingling and chill bumps or goose bumps,in my left arm, and sometimes on the lerft side of my face. the chill bumps are only in patches, feels very weird,
does anyone know what this could be?

kg!
I am having the same issues...left side only. Pressure on my left eye, tingling with goosebumps on left arm and left let, and pain in my left arm. At times it feels like I can't get a deep  breath in, but I think I am anxious about the goosebumps and tingling to my legs and arm. I am a type II diabetic, on an insulin pump. The only thing that I can think of is that I put my pump in a site that hit a nerve???? I did have bad pain when I changed my site about a week ago... I am kind of worried. Any advice?
Niellisa
autonomic seizures
I get goosebumps, mostly on my legs and arms, after extreme hotness of my skin, mostly on my back, neck, and chest.  After these, I get extremely cold, and the goosebumps remain.  I do have a lot of back DDD and was wondering if this could be a reason for these manifestations.?????
Sounds like exactly what i have, and i found this info on it:

CAUSE: Myofascial Pain Syndrome

SOME SYMPTOMS INCLUDE: headaches, muscle cramps, and localized goose bumps ETC...

Talk to your DR. about it and mention Myofascial pain syndrome...