Tenderness in temple
I have had tenderness in my right side of my head for awhile. If I brush it or even shampoo my scalp there it hurts. It is especially tender if I sleep on my right side which I tend to do. The other thing that bothers me ison this right side that is tender it  also has more pronounced arties that are tender on that side. The only other symptoms I have had are dizziness occasionally. Is something that should be checked out or am I being paranoid?
Hi there. just read your post.You are not being paranoid and I would definitely get it checked out by a dr.Have you had any headaches or blurry vision? Your smyptoms sound very like mine. Im not saying you have the same as me, i have Temporal  Arteritis or Giant cell but it would be important to get it seen to.Let me know how you are. Best wishes,cath278
Sorry about the name mistake! My eyes are a bit tired.cath278