Neurology Community
Time.....?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Time.....?

I dont smoke weed that often but i do on occasion. My friends and i got some weed for halloween and we smoked it in the backyard. It was some good weed so we were all pretty toasted. Usually when i smoke I have an afterbake in the morning but then its gone by the afternoon. This time it hasnt gone away and now 5 days later i am still feeling it. My eyes are still dialated and everything. I dont know if i should see a doctor or what.
Yes.

It may be nothing, but then it may be something - but if in doubt and something is causing you concern its usually best to consult a Doctor.

The problem is that unless you grew it yourself (doesnt sound like it), who knows what pesticides the plant may have been exposed to, or what heavy metals it might have picked up from the soil where it was grown.

Both of these things can cause all kinds of medical and neurological problems - because it's illegal many people who grow it don't exactly abide by health and safety standards - it's more about quantity and keeping production costs down - there's no FDA making sure that it's not likely to kill you.

It's best to try to avoid illegal drugs.

couldn't have said it better!!!

Thanks for writing in.
Smoking marijuana can cause dilated pupils and the effect can last for few hrs. However since in your case it is still persisting, it would be better to get yourself clinically examined.
Good luck!