Neurology Community
Tingling, Burning & Prickling Sensation

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Tingling, Burning & Prickling Sensation

I have thingling, burning & prickiling sensation on my body at all times for the last many years. It is  high starting below the stomach till the feet, basically on the thighs and lower legs. For last few years it has gone worse and infact, I cannot wear cotton anymore, it aggravates. It also aggravates with mineral water, CELL phones, iodized salt.  I have got the alergy (allergy) test done, but nothing showed up. I have got the scan done for the brain, upper back and lower back. It is all clear. All the blood test are normal as well.