Tingling Toe
So recently, the pinky toe on my right foot has been tingling, a pins-and-needles kind of feeling. The sensation is strongest on the underside of the toe, towards the tip. There is no obvious sign of injury/abnormality, and it is similar in color and temperature to my other toes. The sensation isn't strong, as I'm able to sleep without problems and it's not particularly distracting. But it's damn weird, and I'm wondering what might be going on.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, inflammations, neurological causes such as nerve impingement, neuropathies, micronutrient deficiencies etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!